nth harmonic

nth harmonic
aligning at points along the way

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baby wonder

We're into the fourth week of new baby, and the wonder of newborn baby is still here - I hope it lasts for quite a while.

it's the joy of taking about it.  I went around to my coworkers, with a box of timbits and I had this glow upon my face.  Now every day at work I just can't wait to go home!

It also helps that she's a really good baby - only cries when hungry, and otherwise a good eater and very friendly.  And very very cute.  Mom and dad made a beautiful baby (I'm sure every one does!)

As for a status update, I've had 3 dumps and 2 pees on me, the wife's got none.  Hrmm who's really winning this one?

A new perspective on priorities, and newfound respect for all parents.  This is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment