nth harmonic

nth harmonic
aligning at points along the way

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy fathers day

What a feeling... All the cliches are true.  You really don't know the feeling until you experience it. My first fathers day was a day filled with awe, emotion, and unrivaled pride.

Weird though, sometimes it still doesn't sink in that I am now a daddy (although every day I ask my daughter, ' who's your daddy?').  It's a state of perpetual bewilderment and amazement that after nine months of baking in mommy's tummy you are actually a real, live human being that we created out of love. Wow.

It us an indescribable feeling of victory and satisfaction, and to be honest right now she's seven weeks and every day feels like fathers day.  And every day when I look into her eyes I feel that same awe and amazement.  I hope it never changes.

Happy fathers day to all the new and old dads out there.  Relish every moment and make it last.

No comments:

Post a Comment